Small Group Ministry
A different way of doing church
The Small Group Ministry program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. A group usually consists of 8-10 members who meet at each others’ homes, usually once every two weeks. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic. The goals are to:
- Listen and be listened to in a safe place
- Learn about the mysteries of our world and our spiritual paths
- Build new and deeper personal connections
- Serve our community and the needs of one another
- Maintain personal connections and a caring community
Programs we are exploring
The Unitarian Universalist Wellspring Program gives spiritual power to UU communities that will sustain and strengthen UU identity and justice practices. The program runs the whole church year, September to May, twice a month, and has been designed to work online as well as in person. This program helps deepen UU identity and understanding as it deepens individual spiritual practices and encourages people to think ‘into the world’.
We hope to offer this program at FUFON online in the near future. Please check back here and also under Adult Religious Education for updates on Wellspring and other Small Group Ministry programs.