How to Donate
Donations help us to continue to do the work of Fellowship, such as having a dynamic minister to guide our spiritual growth, offering programs on issues important to society, continuing to offer a warm and safe nights rest for our Shelter guests and supporting our designated charities.
Members and friends provide funds through annual pledges and we are also grateful for weekly donations offered during live and online services. A donation associated with your name is eligible for a tax receipt.
Make your 2021/22 Canvass Pledge
Donations by e-transfer
We have set up the Unitarian Fellowship bank account to automatically deposit e-transfers sent to email@example.com, making this the most efficient way for us to receive donations at this time.
To send a donation, please follow these steps
- Log-in to your personal online banking account. Check with your bank or credit union if you are unsure how to do this.
- Select “Pay Bills & Transfer Funds” (or the equivalent.)
- Select “Interact e-Transfer” and the amount you wish to donate.
- The name on the account is “Unitarian Foundation” .
- For contact method, choose “Email”, and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no need for a security question as the donation is auto-deposited.
- If this donation is towards your annual pledge, please note that in the “Memo” field.
- If we don’t have your contact information on file, please add your name and address to the “Memo” field so we can send you a tax receipt. Tax receipts are sent out once per year in February.
- That’s it.
Of course cheques are also accepted. They can be mailed to, or dropped off at:
First Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo
595 Townsite Road, Suite 1
Nanaimo BC V9S 1K9
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. Thank you!